Happy Monday everyone!
I hope your day is filled with sunshine and lollipops and unicorns. I’m smiling, but last night this girl stepped on a toothpick and it was lodged deep into the soft fleshy part of my foot. (Maybe not deep, but like a cm or so) Immediately I screamed, ripped out the tiny wooden dagger (et tu, toothpick?) and the tears were hot and fast. The boyfriend laughed at my pain, the lack of blood, and the teeny tiny hole in my foot, then brought me an ice pack. Now I’m hobbling around with a purple swelling probably infected hole that hurts so much when I step. Lame. Hope you’re looking forward to the week as much as I am, and if not, here are a some espresso shots of inspiration!
- How to grow up and finally become the morning person you’ve always dreamed of being.
- Bling on a budget, DIY diamonds for every area of your life.
- Becky Higgins (project life goddess) has released new core kits. Yay!
- Meryl Streep proving beauty is timeless. Also, that dress!
- Want to get your nostalgic groove on? Check out this childhood memory maker. Brb, listening to 1999.
- And while we’re talking music, check out two faves in one – Milky Chance covering Taylor Swift!